- The Game
- The Players
- Play Ball!
Know Your Game
Your Website = Your Game Face
- In sports, your game face says you're a pro, ready for action.
- If your web site is like your game face, it also conveys your focus and professionalism.
- Up close, game faces can't be faked. You can look in someone's eyes and tell if they're on the level.
- Through your website, they can tell the same about you. Take your customers seriously!
Think about it:
You do a Google search. You click a link. If that page screams, "Amateur!" you go back, and click the next one down.
Your customers do the same.
You have one second:
- You need a spot-on message.
- You need to pitch it fast and straight.
That's where we come in.
We can help you focus your message. We provide the frame.
The Guy in the BoothWatch any game on TV. You don't see the cameras all over the field, or the guy in the booth with his eye on the monitors, making split-second expert decisions --- "This camera now! That one now!"
You don't think about that guy. What you see is the ball, the players, the action. Because he showed you where to look.
We're that guy.
We Know Our Business: Your Business
You know your business, your market, your message --- how to play your game. And we know how to take it to the folks at home. Together, we can bring your game to your customers, and then bring your customers to you.
When you need to score, we help you hit it out of the park. We get you home. Here's how.
You're the expert in your field. We're the expert in ours: communicating your expertise on your website.
You're Major League. Why have a website for Tee-ball? Check your site for these warning signs, and get your Game Face on!