- The Game
- The Players
- Play Ball!
Location and Position
WHERE TO FIND US
Game Face Web Design works closely and collaboratively with Northampton Area clients to design and develop websites that are competitive, beautiful and functional. We keep the six S-words of web design in mind, creating sites that are Searchable, Speedy, Sexy, Sticky, Smart and Spot-On. We specialize in Drupal CMS sites that clients can update on their own.
- Face-to-Face Brainstorming: We provide complimentary web design and Internet marketing consultations to prospective clients, in an open format that allows us to explore needs, visions, and connections to be made. Face-to-face, personal relationships are the chief benefit of supporting local businesses like ours.
- Project Management: We develop (and follow!) a structured work plan, outlined in a proposal document. It keeps everyone engaged with the process, clear about their roles, and able to meet deadlines and specs. We use online tools to provide clients access to designs and copy at all stages of the process.
- Open-Source: Our knowledge, skills, and tools are kept current by participation in many Internet-based communities that support open-source technologies and state-of-the-art web design principles. Our Open Source connections mean you get powerful, free tools you would otherwise pay fees for.
- Client Empowerment: We encourage you to be actively involved in all stages of the site-creation process --- it's the best way of ensuring you end up with the site you want. And we build websites that meet our uniquely high standards of turnkey web design. By the time we're done, you'll have a site you can enjoy managing and updating. If you're not already tech-savvy, don't worry: We'll train you.
- "In-Sourcing": Why go to India when our brilliant college student subcontractors (Tech Scouts) are right here? During the design process and, generally, after the launch, you'll also work with a Tech Scout --- a high-school student subcontractor, either one of ours, or one you supply (whom we train). This is a win-win-win situation: They get valuable new skills. You'll get a cost-effective technical liaison. And we get a happy customer who remembers how to log in and update their site, and get the most from it.